Life Members of Bar Reef Board Riders
- Glenn Baggs (2015)
- Edward Bassingthwaite (2015)
- Stephen Fleming (2015)
- Kim Griffiths (2016)
- John Schneider. (2016)
- Steve Lane (2017)
- Mark Lobb (2019)
- Jim Wilson (2019)
- Nick Dalton (2019)
Criteria to Become a Life Member
- Life Membership may be granted by the committee of Bar Reef Board Riders to a person in recognition of services rendered to the club.
- Life membership can be granted to a person who has actively served the Club as member, administrator, official or volunteer for a minimum of 10 years.
- The person may be elected to Life Membership by resolution carried by 75% of the voting members.
- The nomination shall be received in writing and voted on at the AGM of the club or a special meeting called by the President.
- The successful person shall be immediately recognised as a Life Member of Bar Reef Board Riders.
- He/She will be presented with Life membership at our Annual Presentation Day.