Life Members of Bar Reef Board Riders
2015 - Glenn Baggs, Edward Bassingthwaite, Stephen Fleming
2016 - Kim Griffiths, John Schneider,
2017 - Steve Lane
2019 - Mark Lobb, Jim Wilson, Nick Dalton
2021 - Rob Danovaro
2022 - Brian Masterson, Gerry Bobsien, Peter Lobb
Criteria to Become a Life Member
- Life Membership may be granted by the committee of Bar Reef Board Riders to a person in recognition of services rendered to the club.
- Life membership can be granted to a person who has actively served the Club as member, administrator, official or volunteer for a minimum of 10 years.
- The person may be elected to Life Membership by resolution carried by 75% of the voting members.
- The nomination shall be received in writing and voted on at the AGM of the club or a special meeting called by the President.
- The successful person shall be immediately recognised as a Life Member of Bar Reef Board Riders.
- He/She will be presented with Life membership at our Annual Presentation Day.